All NRK associations/ organizations abroad are requested to get them registered with NORKA-ROOTS.
RULES/GUIDELINES FOR RECOGNITION OF NRK ASSOCIATIONS
1. Two segments of NRK Associations can obtain recognition namely,
a) NRK Associations Abroad
b)NRK Associations within India but outside Kerala
2. Application Form
Application Form for recognition can be downloaded and can also be obtained from the offices of NORKA ROOTS
3. Documents to be produced
Copies of the following documents should be attached along with the duly filled application form
a) (i) Attested photocopies of the first meeting which has decided the formation of Association, the minutes must contain signature of the Office bearers (in case of associations abroad)
(ii) Copy of registration certificate under Charitable Societies Act 1860 attested by a Gazetted officer (in case of associations in India)
b) Bylaw of the Association
c) Name and addresses of members enrolled including e-mail IDs
d) Annual report and Activity report for the last three years
e) Audited statement of accounts for the last three years
4. Recognition fee: Recognition of Association would be free of cost
5. Recognition number: Recognition number will be provided after completion of recognition process
6. Category-wise list of recognised associations will be published in the official website
7. No discounts or other offers would be provided for attending Government functions
8. Associations that already have recognition from NORKA/Government of Kerala or any other bodies Within India must obtain recognition afresh.
9. No recognised association would be permitted to use the emblem of the State Government or NORKA-ROOTS
10. Renewal/Change of address: All recognised association should renew their recognition every five year. Change in office address and name of office bearers if any, should also be informed. Recognition of those associations, which do not renew their recognition will be automatically cancelled and their details will be removed from the official website
11. Application for renewal of recognition and change of Addresses of Associations can be done from NORKA ROOTS offices or official website.
12. Government/NORKA-ROOTS reserves the right to cancel the recognition of any Association / Organization at any time without assigning any reason thereof and without prior notice.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR RENEWAL OF RECOGNITION
1. Copy of Recognition Certificate issued by NORKA ROOTS.
2. Annual report and Audited statement of accounts of the association for the last three years.
3. List of present office bearers of the association with their addresses and e-mail ids.
4. Revised list of members with full address and email ID.
For renewal of recognition forward the above details to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Norka-Roots, 03rd Floor,
Norka Centre Thycaud,
Thiruvananthapuram - 14
Ph: 0471 2770500 / 2770543
Application form for recognition of NRK Associations in India but outside Kerala
Application form for renewal of NRK Associations